Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Colliebarmy, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

It was like a mad house here today, Maddie (2) decided everyone was going to get it big time, poor Glen was the first target till he jumped up by me and fended her off, his tail is a big attraction, then Maddie and Tilly went ape, charging round, I heard the wife screaming in the bathroom as the 2 of them added it to the assault course, lounge-bedroom-bathroom = 1 lap, what the hell gets into them?...

2. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I find the best thing to do when the moon is full and they have ants in their pants is to tuck in any extremities, move the breakables and ride it out!!:lol:

3. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

I have a friend who was a mental health nurse, swears they were busier at full moon both with behaviour from existing patients and new intakes. I had forgotten, explains a lot ;)

4. tailtickle

tailtickle PetForums Senior

What gets into some people during a Riot? - When they assume the freedom to indulge in rampaging??? :eek:

Personally, I would not accept being assaulted in my home whether physically, mentally or emotionally. "HEY ENOUGH"!!! (and no-one in doubt that I mean it). :mad::

If I was not taken seriously then it's the Water Hose - makes a terrible mess of the Living Room though!!! :crazy: ;)

tailtickle x

5. Colliebarmy

no, Glen loves the hose, tries to eat and drink it all

6. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

Diz sometimes does the 'wall of death' zoomies!
    And itrems of furninture or humans are fair game as launching and landing pads :D
    Often after a long walk when she's still a bit wired, or if I dare to be 10 minutes late with her breakfast :rolleyes:

Best thing I can do to stop her is use her recall whistle and do a bit of wind down training or massage.

7. Ameliarate

Ameliarate PetForums Member

It'snot the moon it's the wind. Wind has a terrible affect on children and dogs. I don't know why.

8. Colliebarmy

yeah, theyve got wind i must admit..........:rolleyes::

9. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Full moon! Of course! Bess was a lunatic (no pun intended!) last night and I wondered what had gotten into her. :)

10. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

No pun taken as thats exactly what it means ;)

I think

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice