UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a kitten in my back garden on Monday night. I took him in and took him to the vets Tuesday morning. He hasn't got a chip and he doesn't seem to know where his home is infact he's made himself quite comfy at my house. My problem is his poo has been very runny and he's just been sick. The vet did give him a worming tablet on Tuesday, any ideas what could be wrong with him?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
It could be any one of a number of things, it would be best to pop him back to the vet as soon as possible as kittens can go downhill quickly. The vet can check if he's dehydrated and give you rehydrating sachets to mix with water if necessary. I would feed him very bland stuff in the meantime, boiled chicken, until his stomach settles again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.