UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is lesley, a couple of months ago i had to put my beloved persian cat cleo to sleep which totally devistated me, i also have a white cat cheeky who i have had for eight years, i decided i would get a kitten which i have done he is male, cheeky has never met a male cat cheeky and cleo were never the best of friends but they tolerated each other also they are indoor cats. I now have buddy who is nearly 5 months old i introduced them very slowly but cheeky does not like him at all and will not come out of my bedroom she comes out to use litter tray and she hisses at buddy and sometimes hits him but then returns to my bedroom, it has been like this for a couple of months now and i am begining to wonder if i have done the right thing i dont know what to do i feel so sorry for cheeks as she is stuck in one room and seems unhappy i have tryed tempting her with cat treats she comes out eats them and then goes back. i am worried so if any one has any advice please i would be so gratefull:sad:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
have you tried using some feliway plug ins? they are like air fresheners that let out happy cat pheramones

also you could put some bachs rescue remedy in the water bowl to try to relax them

good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.