Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by chicken, Apr 24, 2011.

1. chicken

chicken PetForums Newbie

Hi,

i know that tecnicly frogs arent lizards, but it was the closest thing i could find. We have this big bucket full of rain water in the back of the garden which we use to water the plants, and when mom went to fill the watering can up, she realised she was pooring frogspawn out of the spout. On closer inspection, we realised there was a frog in the bucket along with lots and lots and lots of frogspawn. We dont have a pond, or any water sources nearby and now the frogspawn are all disturbed, we have no idea what to do!!! Please help xxx

Luv Chicken xx

2. Erzs

Erzs PetForums Member

I'm sorry I can't help you but maybe you'd get some replies in the Wildlife section? :001_smile:

3. chicken

chicken PetForums Newbie

Thanks anyway hun,
    and there is a wildlife section??

Anyway, we just took her to my nans pond and hopefully she'll settle in.... it was the best we could think of xx

Chicken xx

4. Erzs

Erzs PetForums Member

No problem, I also hope that she settles in. :001_smile:

The Wildlife section is the last catergory on the forums page, right at the end. Here is a link to their chat in case you ever need it: Wildlife Chat - Pet Forums Community

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice