Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Okami, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Okami

Okami PetForums Newbie

Hi there i am new to pet forums and i am aftersome advice or help please.
    I own a female japanese akita inu who is 7 months old.
    I am looking for someone to handle and show her for me .I live in tyne and wear so someone close to the area would be an advantage.
    I also have a male who is currently abroad being shown and has amazing potential in the ring ,he will be joining us at a later date and will also need a good handler.
    I have never shown my dogs so i do not no alot about it but think the dogs deserve a shot at this as they are such wonderfull dogs.
    The problem we have is that due to work comitments we can not attend ringcraft as they are all on a nightime so would be ideal for someone wanting to show or even a junior wanting experiance as they would need to attend the ringcraft and get the bond with the dog..
    Of course any fee's will be paid and any help is welcome
    p.s when asking a few people ther reply has been as if i am looking for an easy get out,this is not the case i must add,my dogs are my life and i am very dedicated to them but i need to work to provide for us so just thought this could be a good oppotunity for someone.
    thanks
    regards Okami
    Home - Okami-Kennels

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice