Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by k4r4, Jun 1, 2010.

1. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

i want this little girl i e-mailed the guy asking about her as i thought it was suspect but he says hes moving and she cant come with i want her i want her i want her sorry now thats out my system how do i talk OH into letting me get her i doubt he will as he has said before wait till we move and with the events of today im unsure what to do i would loved to see her get a proper home.

10 week old pup jack russel cross - glasgow - Glasgow - Dogs & Puppies for Sale - 59537248

*Kara*

2. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Pin pictures of her all over your house, whisper to him in his sleep, work on his subliminal conscience, be very nice to him.

Good luck :thumbup:

3. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Just looked at the dogs in and around my area :( aww its so tempting to help them all !!!

4. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

Much as it's a gorgeous pupster, I wouldn't want to bring it into your living arangements with your eejit housemate... let your head rule your heart on this one sweetie...

5. k4r4

k4r4 PetForums VIP

thanks you lot i showed OH her yesterday and he said no :( tbh when i thought about it it wouldn't be fair on her atm i have decided that i will not be looking at any more of the pictures on these sites as it makes me sad and really wanna hit some people for taking on a dog then just getting rid of it.

and kazschow you are right i am going to wait till i have moved myself then i will look at getting another dog from the rescue once me and OH are settled in and there is no FM to hurt them.

thanks alot you guys....

*Kara8

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice