Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help writing cover letter for dog grooming apprentice job....

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by laura662, Apr 28, 2011.

1. laura662

laura662 PetForums Newbie

hi everyone,

need a bit of help on what to write for a dog grooming apprentice.im 23 and really want to work with animals.i dont have much experience as i have went to uni with one idea of what i thought i wanted to do and it just didnt work out.iv always known that i want to work with them.iv had tiny bit of experience in a dog groomers when i was 16 but at the time i was so shy i never followed it through.

If anyone had any tip or any dog groomer out there could suggest things that would be really good.

laura :p

2. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

I would suggest that your first step could be complete a Grooming Course and the experiece and knowledge you gain from will put you in a better position to gain work in Grooming. Or you could give local Grooming parlours a Call to ask if they have any positions for a Trainee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice