Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help with spider I found

Discussion in 'Spiders and Inverts' started by tnrhtnt, Jun 14, 2020.

1. tnrhtnt

tnrhtnt PetForums Newbie

Hey I'm new here in the forum. I was cleaning behind my desk I found a spider running with small white sac with it. I captured him in a bottle to free it the day after. The next day I found that there is a lot of white dots it is baby spiders got out from that white sac. However; I didn't know what to do so I made a plastic jar with small holes for ventilation so little spiders can't escape.
    I moved the mother and little spiders to it carefully and put a living fly to the jar. The mother caught it. I want to know If I can keep them then what I have to do or How to free them if that is better for them I don't know anything about spiders or even my spider type. I have attached the mother pic feeding on the fly and one of the little spider pic.
    Note I found that the spider mother lost the back left leg.

Attached Files:

2. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

I’d just let them go tbh

tnrhtnt likes this.
  3. tnrhtnt

tnrhtnt PetForums Newbie

I do this by just leave the jar opened outside? It's ok for me. I was scared that something may attack them. If that is the best of course I will do this. Thanks for your reply.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice