Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help with loading photo

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kidsandcats, Jul 23, 2009.

1. kidsandcats

kidsandcats PetForums Member

Hi guys
    Can somebody help me by telling me how to load a picture so that you see it when I post messages. Have seen some lovely pets on here and would like to put a photo of my cats on here. I have added one to my profile but I have added a couple of messages since and it still doesn't show. What am I doing wrong? :confused:Your help would be much appreciated!:)

2. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

hiya when you start a new thread.. above the text box is what looks like a little paperclip with a downward arrow beside it.. click on that and a second window should pop up allowing you to browse your computer and once you have found the pic you want to add click "open" then "upload" and repeat the brows open upload part for the other pics you want to add . hope that helps as am usually not great at explaining things haha

3. kidsandcats

kidsandcats PetForums Member

Think I have done it now. The photo has popped up on my original message, although it wasn't there first time, weird. I originally just put the picture in my profile and not the avatar. I have now added a signature so will see if that's worked once I have hit the button lol! thanks for your help!:)

4. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

oi i was wondering how to do that :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice