Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

help with electric fencing

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by sheridan01, Aug 8, 2009.

1. sheridan01

sheridan01 PetForums Newbie

hi guys,

a few weeks ago i posted about how a fox got into the garden for the first time in 4 years and almost killed one of my bunnies

well now i have bought electric fencing but am hoping that someone on here would be able to offer some advice.
    I got no instructions with the thing(even though it cost me a fortune) and the man who owns the shop hasnt replied to my phone calls

i mentioned to the man that i wanted to cut the fence as it was 25 m long and would cover 2 walls. he said this was fine.
    the problem is my dad today said that it wont work if you cut it. since it is a lot of money i though it would be best to find out first. also how do youconnect everything up?

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

To be honest i've never set it up before, If you pm me the make of it i can ask my boss tomorrow for you:). Or pm Rona she may no:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice