Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help with 'cat mate' water fountain

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Duchess, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Duchess

Duchess PetForums Junior

I bought the cat mate water fountain a couple of weeks ago on zooplus as it had great reviews, but me being a little scatty, once I had assembled it I put the instructions away for safe keeping now I can't find them and I cant get the fountain to work! It's hot out and I have one thirsty kitty as she refuses to drink from an ordinary bowl!

Basically I unplugged the fountain so I could clean the kitchen floor and it hasn't worked since I plugged it back in :confused: I have taken the fountain apart and put it back together and I still can't get it to work :(

Does anyone have the cat mate fountain and knows where I'm going wrong? It did say on the box that it came with a guarantee of 3 years or so, but I don't wanna email them if it's something simple that's included in the troubleshooting guide of the instuctions :blink:

Help! I have one thirsty kitty in this warm weather!

2. Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl PetForums VIP

3. Duchess

Duchess PetForums Junior

That's the one!

Thank you am just going to have a look at the motor hopefully that'll get it going :)

4. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

oh i did this once, maybe you made the same mistake as me!

it took me ages to remember i needed to put the end of the white fountain bit into the hole in the motor

good luck!

5. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

Just reminding you that a submerse pump should never run outside the water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice