UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just now I was tickling Bess's belly, and something I have never noticed before, her nipples were slightly bigger at the base. Now I know this happens when a dogs has milk in her teat, so -an i know its disgusting - I squeezed one of her teats and white stuff came out, not like milk, but almost gooey and grey. We mated her last year in June, but she had a phantom.
Does anyone know what this could be?
Thanks.

·
Registered
12,684 Posts
Ooo ive no idea it seems an awful long time since her phantom for it to be anything left from that, but then again i have no idea on this sort of thing, maybe try it on breeding section, if you dont get a lot of replies. Bless her does she seem ok in herself?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh i didn't know they could :eek:
Yeah she is fine in herself, it just isn't like milk. So im slightly confused, i would ask dad but he is away for the weekend doing a show, i'll call him tonight
Thanks for the replies everyone :)

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Hi,
Just now I was tickling Bess's belly, and something I have never noticed before, her nipples were slightly bigger at the base. Now I know this happens when a dogs has milk in her teat, so -an i know its disgusting - I squeezed one of her teats and white stuff came out, not like milk, but almost gooey and grey. We mated her last year in June, but she had a phantom.
Does anyone know what this could be?
Thanks.
they can have phantoms without being mated,
i presume with you saying you had her mated last june that she has recently been in season again,
if so then i would say that she is having another phantom, x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.