UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am writing to ask if you would mind sharing an event we are holding.

I work at Medway City Veterinary Centre and we are hosting a christmas open day for people to see behind the scenes at the vets.

i have added a leaflet to this with all the details and al l money we make on the day we are sharing between
anim-mates ,
persian rescue
and south east dog rescue.

We would like to make this event a success to help our local animal charities and also show our existing clients behind the scenes and also welcome new clients to the practice showing them what we have to offer.

I hope you can help us out and with any luck make some proceeds for our local animal charities in the process. Thank you for your time.
a link to the face book event page is

https://www.facebook.com/events/416889901699194/

thank you in advance.

Medway City Veterinary Centre CHRISTMAS OPEN DAY
‎9 December at 10:00 - 2 pm
at
Medway City Veterinary Centre, George Summers Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent ME2 4FF

Attachments

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Michelle.

Good luck with your 'open day'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I myself have a house full of loved and very loved spoilt animals that in the past have been abandoned or unwanted……. i live to support my children and my animals i am a single mother………. i love working as a qualified vet nurse.. and love my job every day…….. but i also try to do a lot for the animal charities…… and help them…… work have agreed to host this day for us…. and will dontate the money raised to charity….. our local animal ones of choice…

anim-mates
persian rescue
and south east dog rescue….

if you can spare the time to come along…..

or advertize the link to your firends and family in the area…… or pass the link on on yourface book page……

all help is welcome and greatful…… we want to try and make this a good event to help the local charities……. i have little room left i can help by taking animal in…… but i can still do my bit to help others by asisting in events like this……

all i ask is to share the event….. if you can come along then i myself and the rest of the team wil be so happy to meet you ….. but also……. you will be helping such worthwhile local charities that dont ever kill an animal that is healthy and not needing it…….. they look after them and foster them out making there lives enjoyable till the end……

Please help me and my coleagues make this work
:eek:

many thankks
chelle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.