Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Help us Help Charity

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by thetern, Mar 8, 2013.

1. thetern

thetern PetForums Newbie

Hi Guys

We have been embroiled in a campaign to get votes on facebook to win a competition...but win or lose, i want this to be a positive experience, and i don't want to have a sour taste in my mouth if we do lose.

Therefore:

FOR EVERY VOTE WE GET, I AM GOING TO DONATE 25P TO THE RNLI AND 25P TO BATTERSEA...THE TWO CHARITIES ME AND SOPHIE ARE SUPPORTING FOR OUR WEDDING

Not trying to buy votes...win or lose...let's make this not just about me and soph, let's try and make sure that this has a happy ending regardless...

If we get to 400 votes that is £200 going to charity for 10 seconds of your time, if we get 800, it's double...but even if we only get 100, then charities are still better off than they were if we did nothing.

GET SHARING!!!

a.pgtb.me/fDH08G

2. thetern

thetern PetForums Newbie

We will also be purchasing 40 Pins from each charity as part of the wedding favours, and giving people the option of making a donation to either charity as a wedding gift as opposed to buying toasters!! We hope that we can raise about £500 for each charity as well as having a fantastic wedding!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice