Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help training a 7year old jack Russel

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Sammii07, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Sammii07

Sammii07 PetForums Newbie

Hi all,
    I have a wonderful 7year old jack Russell that is perfect inside the house and extremely obedient in side he's more like a cat Until I take him out side, he's always been very hyper and playful out side but has seemed to of got a lot worse. Last year he was booted by a man several times and attacked by a dog on two separate occasions now I'm finding it really hard to manage him outside he doesn't listen on his lead unless no one is around but if people or animals are around he is pulling constantly and barking trying to get to them and doesn't respond when you try and correct his behaviour. I presume he has anxiety whilst out now and is on the defensive but it's making it hard to take him out when people are around. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Sammii

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice