Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help! Samoyed Wanted!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jamieh1711, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Jamieh1711

Jamieh1711 PetForums Newbie

Hi guys,

My partner and I are looking for a samoyed puppy! We've had a look around all over the place however they aren't the easiest to find by the looks of things! I've had a lot of experience with dogs personally & we feel we are in a good position to have a first animal together now.

If anyone knows of anyone selling any or anywhere I can look i'd really appreciate it! (Already looked at KC & signed up for updates and on pets4homes etc).

Thanks very much!

2. tabelmabel

tabelmabel PetForums VIP

I just had a quick look on champdogs (a better place to find a pup IMO than pets4homes)
    There aren't any puppies but there are a lot of breeders on there. It's always worth contacting breeders at this stage, find out if they plan any litters and even visit them if they live close by you.
    Once you start contacting breeders, your name gets known and then you are more likely to get a quality pup. That's been my experience anyway. Good luck! They are beautiful dogs although I've never had one myself.

Burrowzig, Lurcherlad, Torin. and 2 others like this.
  3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Torin. and tabelmabel like this.
  4. tabelmabel

tabelmabel PetForums VIP

Thanks for posting that link @Happy Paws! I never even thought to do that:oops:

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  5. Teddy-dog

Teddy-dog PetForums VIP

Definitely second the advice of getting in touch with breeders now. Responsible breeders can have a waiting list and they'll be able to tell your their litter plans for the future :)

Lurcherlad and Torin. like this.
  6. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

@Born to Boogie if they notice this maybe able to help.

I know they know breeders plus they will know about any shows that are happening where you can meet the breed and breeders there too

As already been said. You probably like most people once you find a good breeder go on a waiting list for a puppy but the wait is always worthwhile.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice