Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HELP ? Rabbit with worms.

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Ellie Lovatt, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Ellie Lovatt

Ellie Lovatt PetForums Junior

It seems one (or even both) of my rabbits may have worms...
    Hugo had worms a at the begining of May and was treated for them so I will be a little shocked if he has got them again.

Both rabbits have been seperated until I find out who has produced these worm poos.

If only one has worms do I keep them seperate until the other is cured. They both absolutely adore eachother and it would be such a shame to have to do. Do I treat them both for worms as I still have some treatment from Hugo previously.

2. Corneal

Corneal PetForums Member

I didnt know you adopted another bun?

When i was to seperate my buns i leave them in the same enclsoure but put a wire mesh or perspex between them so they can still see each other and sit together. if one has it and the other hasnt you must seperate them as they can easily pass it on

3. Ellie Lovatt

Ellie Lovatt PetForums Junior

yeah, shes called Heidi shes a dwarf lop - Hugo is massive compared to her but they are absolutely obsessed with eachother

I thought that would be the case, thats how they are currently seperated however they’re both trying their hardest to be together still haha!

Thank you for the help

Corneal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice