Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help pweeze!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sid&kira, May 24, 2010.

1. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Ok my day out with Kyle has gave me the bug again, and now I wanna get back into BMX racing :rolleyes:

Am gunna attempt to custom build my own bike, using bits n pieces from old bikes sold for spares and repairs, aswell as new stuff sold off ebay. Its gunna take a while as I will be buying one bit at a time probably, and am starting from scratch.

The only definately new bits I will be buying is the chain and the tyres, as I want a coloured chain and front wheel, and a dirt track back wheel So will be getting these new.

If you could all keep an eye and ear out and if you see any bmx's on freecycle or cheap on sites like gumtree, or get offered/told of any cheap or free ones, or even find an old decreped one, can you please post in here what is usable off it.

Obviously some parts are gunna be quite heavy to ship, like the cranks, so I will need to know the weight so I can paypal money for shipping/postage.

Am looking for things like:
    Cranks
    Pedals
    Brakes and brake levers
    Saddles

Im sure theres more bits, but I dont know the names of them!! lol

Please help guys :thumbup:

Thanks to those overseas who would be willing to help, but am really asking the UK members here as cant afford overseas P&P on such heavy items :frown:

2. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Wheels are quite important and so is a frame too! :rolleyes:

3. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

I know but they will cost a fortune to ship, so Im getting them from close to me :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice