Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help! Potty Training 6MO Shihtzu

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Sadaf, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Sadaf

Sadaf PetForums Newbie

Hi All,

I’ve tried everything! YouTube Videos, training books, routines you name it.

My six month old female Puppy is driving me nuts!! I regularly take her for a walk after meals, take her in the garden periodically BUT she comes back inside and does her job. Pee AND Poo.

She’s adorable, we love her to bits but constantly cleaning up after her is just driving the family crazy.

Please help!

2. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

I know you say you've tried everything, but what things have you tried? If you have tried a lot of different things then you may have confused her. I would go back to basics and take her out every hour. Wait outside with her until she goes and make a massive fuss of her. If she has gotten into the habit of going indoors then it may take some time to break this habit. Make sure you have thoroughly cleaned the areas she has been indoors with an enzyme digester as otherwise even if you can't smell it, she will still be able to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice