Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HELP PETS OF THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Abdelhadi Kitmane, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Abdelhadi Kitmane

Abdelhadi Kitmane PetForums Newbie

The cats and dogs in my neighborhood are in danger. Unfortunately few of them already passed out because of Leishmaniasis, some are in the veterinary healing. I can't afford healing them anymore and the disease is growing among them, the healthy ones are in my house, eat and sleep well, while i do my best to keep the ill ones in good conditions until healing. I grew in this neighborhood and it is well known of the amount of pets in here, some cats and dogs are good friends and doesn't fight. I love them so much i grew with them, i'm used to see them every time i come from school and they follow for food, but now i'm afraid they transfer the disease to me or anyone else, please help this poor creatures, they'll be so grateful for you, and because of your donations they will survive, and even after long time after, they will be grateful because of your donations they happened to reproduce.

2. Abdelhadi Kitmane

Abdelhadi Kitmane PetForums Newbie

alturl . com/onk5z
    Here please (the forum is blocking me from posting the url i don't know why so i created a short link and did a space between them, please remove the spaces.)

3. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm afraid it's against forum rules to ask for money and you can't post links until you've made 25 posts.
    Could you set up a funding page on Facebook ?
    It's really good that you're trying to help these poor animals though, good luck.

lymorelynn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice