Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help Needed (Research) from Breeders

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by [email protected], Mar 24, 2019.

1. Ross@Waggel

[email protected] PetForums Newbie

Hi everybody,

My name’s Ross and I’m a co-founder of a new pet insurance brand that launched at xmas. I won’t mention the brand because this isn’t me trying to market or sell anything. The reason I’m posting here is because I’m on a mission to make taking care of a dog easier and more affordable for everybody (you may have seen me preaching the same mantra on The Apprentice in 2017!) and to achieve my goal I’d like to do a bit of research with some breeders here.

The research would take the form of a 30-minute Google Hangout (or Skype) conversation that will be compensated not only with my gratitude (aww) but also a £25 Amazon voucher (£££) for your time. More interestingly (hopefully) is that you’ll get to input into making a difference to the lives of thousands of dogs across the UK.

Please message me or reply to this thread to express interest - I look forward to speaking with you over the next week or so!

Thank you,
    Ross

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice