Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HELP NEEDED FOR RESCUED CATS AND DOGS

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by An_art_for_a_cause, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An_art_for_a_cause

An_art_for_a_cause PetForums Newbie

Two months ago, I ran a fundraising to help a local and independent rescue center for stray cats and dogs. As the news about animal violence and abuse increase in my area, this local shelter strive to rescue the strays from further ill-treatment. You can check the Facebook Page of this shelter : Animal Lovers Independent Rescuer

Now that the happy, rescued cats and dogs are increasing, the shelter needs donation in terms of money and other necessities. Collaborating with the local university, we manage to collect RM50 (equivalent to $11.95)

It still not enough for the shelter since rescued animals need medical treatments and that means bills to pay. On the story of the shelter itself, the donations from kindhearted people are still not enough to cover up everything. They have to supply foods and medicines and other necessary thing to improve the shelter.

If you all don't mind, you can at least donate $1 to my Paypal account available at my profile.

Each of your donation would be helpful in improving the shelter and the well being of the cats and dogs.

Please check out my Instagram : twokreativ for more updates. If you wish to collaborate with me, you can message me too! That will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your love towards this animals.

Sincerely,
    An animal lover

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Sorry but it is against forum rules to ask for donations
    Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice