Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HELP need ideas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by doobles, Aug 14, 2009.

1. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

Hi all i'm in need of lots of ideas. My little girl is 3 in October and i've not got a clue what to get her as she likes everything she see's can anyone sugest anything ?

2. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

preferably nothing alive!!:p its been a long time since mine were that age.what kind of things is she into??

3. carol

carol PetForums VIP

at that age the best things are the simple things,
    what i did was get a box and put in it the cheap simple bits from the toy shop, etc rubber bendy toy, some animal cards things like that, and some multi coloured stars and paper bit they could throw about with some ballons some blown up couple of helium ones and some to be blown up.

they loved it played with it for days. cost me about £5 or less the joy long lasting
    kids always prefer the boexes anyway you buy these expensive toys and what do they play with the box. :D:D:D

4. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

Everything from peppa pig, to wonder pets, to animals. We have done the live pet thing got 2 fish :) along with the 2 large Akitas and her dad lol

That actually sounds like a good idea but all i can think to put in it so far are bubbles lol

5. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

6. shortbackandsides

little tikes country cottage,or kitchen.
    indoor ball pits,rocking horse.:)

7. carol

carol PetForums VIP

yeah things like that they love just go up to the toy shop we got a lovely one that sells all the old fashion toys and loads of small bits a rubber bouncy ball etc, tell you works out better than expensive toys at that age.

8. shortbackandsides

i love old rocking horses,they are the things that can be passed down through the family for generations.:)

9. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

She got the out door play house and indoor pop up tents and the kitchen, ball pool and rocking horse (omg now she sounds spoilt at this age arghhh)

I'll have a look threw :)

We did that at xmas went with the expsensive toy got an elmo live she loved it then the batteries went and someting went faulty in it. So took it back to be changed it is now still wrapped up in a bag and it's box she not bothered with it since. (was tempted to wrap it up and give her it again lol)

10. staceydawlz

staceydawlz PetForums VIP

a trampoline!!!:D

11. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

We got one that sings "i'm a little pony" She starting to out grow it and it seems to be a bit of a climbing toy now or she puts it behind the door when she tries to lock you out of the room by putting it behind the door lol

i had one as a kid for the garden but it got tha old it was throw years ago :(

12. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Ask around your friends/family for dressy clothes/handbags/beads that they no longer wear and chuck em in a box. Then thats her dressing up box. ;) Grandmonster is 5 and she still loves her box. :D

13. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

My sister got her one for xmas just to see other half struggle putting it up lol

Thats agood idea too she into dress up at the mo we got her a cheap kit from argos for £12ish it's so tacky but she lives it and wears it all the times even shopping

Attached Files:

14. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Send her a birthday card into cbeebies Lauren loved it ...we made her a tellitubie(sp?) card...her face was a picture when she saw it

juliex

15. bird

bird PetForums VIP

You can always pop into Claires Accessories for a few cheapy bits to jazz things up.

16. doobles

doobles PetForums Member

Always been tempted to do that. Do you get informed when it will be on ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice