Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help! Need cat advice please

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by katiegeller, Sep 10, 2013.

1. katiegeller

katiegeller PetForums Newbie

Hi i will try to keep this short as poss. I moved to my house 2 years ago and my young daughter made friends with one of the neighbors cats (she has 5) My daughter was feeding him ham unknown to me at the time. after a while the cat started crying outside my back door on a daily basis. i tried to ignore him but after hours of him crying i would feed him some ham just so he would go away. for a few months i never saw much of the cat but when i did i noticed he was extremely skinny. he would approach me and follow me home begging for food. he spends all day in my garden or sitting by my door. i felt sorry for him so i have started feeding him cat food twice a day. problem is that between meals he is still crying by the door. i have never let him in my home as i am very allergic to cats. i feel sorry for him but his constant crying is becoming really annoying. I have no experience with cats so advice much appreciated. thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice