Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help Missing Kitten

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by charlie09, Aug 12, 2009.

1. charlie09

charlie09 PetForums Junior

:(

We have a dsh called charlie she is a grey tabby. she got out of a window last night and so far hasn't come back!!!! I'm worried sick, she is a house cat but on the odd occassion she has snuck out has been back within an hour or so. She is also in season!!!!!! She has been chippped but has no collar. i have gone around the local area shouting her but nothing no meaws. Her buddy bertie is missing her so much and myself and the kids are gutted!!! Any practical advice would be appreciated please.

2. Janee

Janee PetForums VIP

If in season she will have gone wandering looking for a Tom. Expect kittens :blushing:

3. mindymoo

mindymoo PetForums Member

Awww no hope she comes back home safe x

4. charlie09

:(:( Hi There

I have rung the local radio, done some posters and put them around and have but bertie in the cat pen. I am hoping that she will smell him and come back. The cat protection lady has also told me to get her straight the the vet to be spade when she gets back. Will she be gone for long??? Am not sure what else to do to try and find her?? I thought that female cats didn't roam far??

Indesperation

5. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

If she is in season then a female will roam far to search for a mate.

6. charlie09

Just an update ...... still no sign of charlie i even went out last night calling her and had half the neighbourhoods cats following me. The sun is shining today so me n the kids are going looking again!!! we live in a small village and everyone is asking if she is home yet which is really nice. Am just so worried as she is tiny.

I miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much at night times she would climb onto me and suckle my t shirt she loves her huggs :( .

The kids asked when we will stop looking for her and i told them we wont i know from readin many posts on here it can take weeks.

Bertie her buddie is soooooooo sad too.

hb charlie xxx

7. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

Poor you! We lost our tabby female for 5 days but we managed to get her back using cat trap we borrowed from a local lady who rescues strays.

We wouldn't have gotten her back otherwise, she is very timid.

Good luck, I hope it has a happy ending.

8. charlie09

Thanks Budgie

been out again this afternoon, still no-one seen her. She is in stelth mode by the sounds of it. I now that she has been seen at the houses behind us so i know she hasn't gone that far. She better get back soon from her wanders im missin her :(

9. Tillski

Tillski PetForums Member

Poor you, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if Tilly went missing – it must be awful. You seem to be doing a good job with the searching so just keep it up, it can take weeks but if she’s been seen nearby then hopefully much sooner! Best of luck and keep us posted – fingers crossed she comes home with an empty belly but you may have to prepare for kittens!

10. bimbleweb

bimbleweb PetForums Member

Aww you poor thing :(

I hope she finds her way home safely x

11. charlie09

Thanks for the support guys x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice