Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help me!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Poppy1989, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Poppy1989

Poppy1989 PetForums Newbie

I've not posted on here before and I'm hoping someone here can give me some insight into what's going on with my cat. For the past 3 months, she's been getting spells where she walks with her head tilted down and her back hanging towards the floor. These spells last maybe 3-4 days and occur roughly monthly. I've noticed that she gets overly affectionate right before one of these spells. I've taken her to the vet, but they've not been much help other then giving me an ear cleaner which I have been using.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Please help!

XXXworried cat mummy

2. gskinner123

gskinner123 PetForums VIP

Has she been spayed?

3. Poppy1989

She has, about a year and a half ago. She'll be 4 years old in a couple of months

4. gskinner123

gskinner123 PetForums VIP

Strange. Your vet can find nothing wrong, the episodes happen approx every month and she becomes more affectionate. Sorry, I can't think of anything that might explain those things.

Hope you get some clues from other members.

Edited to add - have you videod this to show your vet?

5. Poppy1989

Thank you for trying to help x I have when I've taken her o the vet I filmed it. But I've just spoken to a consultant online who said to try a certain ear drop which I will do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice