Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help me.. Hubby wont stop buying plants. lolol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, May 30, 2010.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I have now got them in big pots and medium pots all over the decking, also down on the patio and at the sides of the garden, I am running out of spcace, going to buy some decking boards from B&Q are their decking is down to £1.98 so will be building my own raised flower bed for the front of the house soon.

Here is a pic of just one small part of the decking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 xxwelshcrazyxx, May 30, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010
  2. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

bloody ell! its like war of the worlds!! :scared: :scared:

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

You should see the middle of the decking too, it is FULL. got to wait for them to start to grow a bit more then I can put some along the drive out the front. There are more on the bottom of the patio.:scared: Will be nice when they are in bloom.:thumbup:

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Lol how do ya sit out there haha :D

5. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

If you carry on you won't have anywhere to sit!!! :lol:

6. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I was thinking Triffids :lol: :lol:

Cheryl, I've only got two pots in my garden and now two strawberry plants in hanging baskets

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

think yourself lucky, my other half has no interest in the garden at all. and its over 100 foot long. i would love him to buy plants and shrubs for it. :D

8. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Getting my husband to even go in the garden is hard enough! I wouldn't even contimplate that many pots in my garden! I wouldn't be able to move!

9. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

looking luverly :thumbup:

10. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Aww it'll look nice when they come out in bloom :thumbup: watch out for the bees tho! :scared:

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

I sit with a fly net over my head and a white flag with SOS on it just in case no one can find me pmsl :lol:

I am running out of space now, so cant wait for them to grow a little tad more so I can put some of them out the front.:thumbup:
    I bet you feel overcrowded with just them lolol I am going to kill him soon.:lol:

OMG I would love to have your garden, that is my dream to have a big garden. Hubby can order what he wants then :lol:
    We cant move much either, but most of them will be moved soon, they just been potted, so cant put them out the front yet coz of the heat of the full sun half way through the day. lol
    It will do when these bloom I cant wait, I have blue and peach, lemon and pink and purple roses to come up soon. :thumbup:

12. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

My thoughts EXACTLY....cheaper than rockery,sleepers etc.Gonna do mine next week...raised flower bed with fancy tree in the middle...pebbles surrounding...something I can keep in trim in 10 minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice