Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

HELP looking for a 16hh+ for loan any suggestions!!!??

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by Gert_89, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Gert_89

Gert_89 PetForums Junior

Hi, i have kept horses for 10 years had a range from 11hh to 17.2hh and 5 months to 16yrs. Naughty and nice. I am looking for an ID X TB or something like this, gelding or mare, for full loan, to move to our yard in Staffordshire. For hacking out mainly, schooling, jumping and a few local shows. Dont mind strong headed horses! I love cobs and draft horses but dont mind finer breeds either as long as they would be comfortable carrying my weight (14st) If anybody has ANYTHING close to this description please do not hesitate to e-mail!! I currently own a gypsy cob youngster, gelding but am wanting something to ride whist hes learning the ropes. Kirsty. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice