UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Im Ted a yorkie cross breed, my new mum rescued me three days ago, im settling in great, going too vets tomorrow for jabs and check up if im good might get a treat!

mum wants too know how too put a pic on here of me and her, she has got pic onto laptop but needs help to get it on the message board.

thanks jan x and ted:mad:

G

·
Welcome to pf. I don't even know how you get the photos in the computer, :confused: so may I peer over your shoulder, when someone answers?

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
When typing a message you can click on the paperclip 'attachment' icon to attach it to your post. Alternatively you can go to a site like imgur: the simple image sharer and click to upload your picture, it will then give you a link on the side saying 'link for message boards', copy that and post it. Hope that helps, :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.