Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help! Home boarding for dog and rabbits in Birmingham

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by roxanne&lou, Apr 27, 2011.

1. roxanne&lou

roxanne&lou PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to find someone who is willing to stay at my house for 2 weeks from 30th july - 13th August. I did have something sorted back in Feb but I have tried to contact the lady recently and haven't been able to.

I have 1 Great Dane x called Flynn and 4 rabbits. Flynn is quite big but no where near the size of a normal great dane. The rabbits live outside in pairs. I am also currently fostering another dog but obviously I'm not sure whether he is going to still be with me or not in July.

I need someone who doesn't mind relatively big, energetic dogs who love their walks. They are great with other dogs and people. I have found lots of advertisements for people offering to visit regularly but i would really like someone who can actually stay over as they really enjoy human company.

I live in Bournville in Birmingham and live literally opposite a large park and fields where they meet up and play with other dogs daily. The rabbits have a 8ft run that is attached to their hutch/shed and they just need feeding/cleaning and let out to go in the run during the day.

Thank you for reading. Roxanne.

2. roxanne&lou

Yes thanks, I've had a look but it's hard to find someone who will actually stay at my house instead of visiting a few times a day.

3. CAstbury

CAstbury PetForums VIP

Would you really want a stranger to stay in your house? :confused:

4. roxanne&lou

Yep I wouldn't mind at all so things are as normal as they can possibly be for the animals. I know popping in a few times a day just would not be enough. I know there are plenty of people out there who do it but it's just trying to find someone who is available.

5. Joseph Todd

Joseph Todd PetForums Newbie

I need a boarding house too for handover my American Bull dog for few days.I am finding a place where they can give a maximum protection to my expensive dog ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice