Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help from other cat owners

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Lilly Antunelli, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Lilly Antunelli

Lilly Antunelli PetForums Newbie

Hi all,
    I’m looking for some advice, my cat Lilly appear to have something on her nose and I’m not sure if any one could help me to identify what might be. The first picture was take today and the other one month ago. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

It's pretty difficult to tell from your photo. How old is Lilly? Has it appeared suddenly or has it taken some time? Could she have been having a spat with another cat or could she have scratched it on a bush or something? If she's mature, does she stay outside in the sun a lot in summer? Having a white nose can make cats more prone to growths. It doesn't look scabby or discoloured but you really need to get a vet to check it out if you think it might be something unusual or sinister, the sooner the better. You could send them your photos by e-mail rather than take her though they may want to examine it more closely.

Lilly Antunelli likes this.
  3. Lilly Antunelli

Lilly Antunelli PetForums Newbie

Thanks so much for the reply. Lilly is 7 years old and she is a indoor cat. The thing on her nose appears from on day to another, at least that I noticed. On summer she tend to lay on the sun. I send some pictures to the vet. Thank you!

Charity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice