Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Help for a kitty with no home!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by LittleScruff, Jul 15, 2009.

1. LittleScruff

LittleScruff PetForums Junior

I would really appreciate someones advice on this.
    One of our neighbors has a lovely ginger tom cat. She had a little boy in January and unfortunately he wheezes terribly when the cat come near him. She is trying to find him a nice new home, the RSPCA has refused to take him because they are over-run and he has already spent 2 weeks in a cattery. At present he is living in my neighbors garden under her patio table (fashioned with some plastic sheeting around the edges!:( ).
    I have two cats of my own, however I am really tempted to ask her to bring her kitty over to see if he gets on with my two as I really don't like the thought of him suddenly not being allowed in the house and living under some plastic sheeting.
    Has anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice as to how we should go about introducing them.
    I would appreciate any help

Thanks a lot

Rachael

2. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

Hey, Things you could do....Either try him at your home and see how he gets on...if hes fine then great, you have him..

put adverts on the internet...offering him to someone, try pets 4 homes, (on here), freeads, gumtree, preloved...im sure someone will snap him up...

also put adverts in your local pet shop...try to add a photo of him..as they get noticed quicker that way..

Its a shame that he lives under the pation table outside but i do understand that a childs health comes first...maybe you could take him in temp until a new home comes up for him? just an idea...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice