UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there fellas
I have been looking on this forum for quite some time and have finally decided to make a user myself. I would like the perspective of both cat and dog owners.

As a animal lover myself and the owner of a dog and two cats, I have several times had to deal with fleas, and it has always annoyed me that it's hard to find a detailed guide on how to deal with these pestilences.

This is why I have created my own website on the topic based on my experience. Therefore i would really like your guys help, any comments,feedback,tips would really be appreciated.

website: FLEA TREATMENT HQ - Your Resource For Information On Flea Treatment
Best regards
John

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks a lot :) do you think i miss anything? im thinking about doing more guides like flea dips and other stuff, and also i would like to add a section on natural flea treatment since it is of course better than all those chemicals.

Also if anyone have:
Any pictures they have taken of fleas, flea bites and other related stuff i would be happy to use them on my website.
Ideas on natural/regular flea treatment

I really hope you guys will help me out as im trying to make it easier for many others.

Best regards

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would really like to create the best site on this topic - but i need your guys help :) If you visit my site please leave a comment, share it or give me you opinion good or bad in this topic, i would really like some feedback.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice website, we just use Revolution for all of our cats along with milbemax. Together they both treat everything cats need treating against like
Mites
Fleas
and all forms of know worms

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@botroll
thanks for the kind worms okay i will check that out :)

@catposts
Hi there im thinking about a little advertisement maybe just in order to keep site running, i'd like the idea of us/uk market haven't looked into the british flea treatment market yet, but i will probably try to figure out the best ways to do natural flea treatment.

If you guys have any ideas on that or if you like my site please share it with others in order for me to improve :)

·
Registered
29,781 Posts
Good informative website John, but I would not bother using a flea trap -- they catch so few fleas in them it is not worth the effort. I tried one.
Far more effective to use an insecticide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.