Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Helloooooo another petcrazed nutter to add to the list

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chickmunki, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Chickmunki

Chickmunki PetForums Newbie

Hi i'm chickmunki i own 2 dogs and numerous other small animals and fishies and i suppose i should count the kids n my other half in to. My friends and family offten refer to my house as 'the organised zoo'. We did have 4 dogs origanally but we lost two of them tihs year to sparatic cancer It was heartbreaking. I came on this site to get a new member of our family from a breeder and thought what the hell give the forum a go. As i am pet crazy espeicially dogs of any kind, though like most i have my favourites. All my freinds think i'm nuts and have been told i'm funny, i'm just hoping they dint mean funny looking...hee hee! Either way am here for chat etc. Take y'all. xxxx :D

2. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to the mad house then :)
    im sure everyone would love to see some picture's
    what type of new dog you looking for?
    we have a few posted on classifieds

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hello and welcome, its o.k we are all a little animal crazy on here and its considered a good thing lol :) I have 4 dogs and los of other pets too, but me I'm an "Unorganised zoo":D

Come ans join in general chat as well as the other sections its lost of fun:D

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hello and welcome you sound like you will fit right in,,, come to genral chat and have a laugh we all do,,,,

5. Magik

Magik Guest

yes thankyou... welcome, my name is Magik and I will be your guide in this pet world..

6. Chickmunki

Chickmunki PetForums Newbie

Am looking for a saint Bernard preferably a puppy have always loved and been interested in the breed and am up for new challenge of owning my own pony, i mean saint bernard. My freinds think i'm crazy but i'm really looking forward to it. I would go for a older dog but with having kids i'd need to know it's background etc and you can never be too careful nowdays...... Sorry reply took so long i have had builders in my house and am trying to get sorted as then i can purchase my new pooch!
    Am in process of getting pictures back on my puter as my hardrive was wiped in new year and lost allot of data etc.... But i will show off my brood asap!

7. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

glad to see you back on, look forward to the pictures :)

8. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

9. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hello and a warm welcome to what you know is a fab board with friendly people:)

10. Dal_Lover

Dal_Lover PetForums Junior

Welcome to the group!

11. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

hi and welcome to the forum. Post some pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice