Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jimeva, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Jimeva

Jimeva PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    I'm Lisa Jimpson from Wales, I've bn owned by Rottweilers since 1996 & have always been active in the breed during that time. I currently have 13 Rottweilers (ages range between 1 year old & almost 9 years old). I show my Rotts under the Jimeva affix & I have currently owned/bred 1CC winner - @ just 9mths old, 3RCC winners - RCC Crufts'01, 2JW winners & 3ShCM winners.
    Aside from the Rotts, I have 3 young children - Asha (almost 3yrs), Nathan (almost 2yrs) & Jay (almost 1yr) & I'm due to have my 4th around the 12th Nov! The children love the dogs & vice-versa.
    I'm intrigued by this new forum & what it has to offer. Look forward to reading the posts.
    Lisa :)

2. Stacey86

Stacey86 PetForums Member

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for registering with us Im sure that all of your knowledge on both breeding and showing dogs will benefit our members.

Hope to read some more of your posts soon!

Thanks

Stacey :)

3. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

Howdo & welcome!
    ;)

4. Tina

Tina Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum

5. Red-River

Red-River Guest

Hello and welcome

6. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

welcome! i love rotties!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice