Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GeigerK, Jul 2, 2009.

1. GeigerK

GeigerK PetForums Newbie

Hello! I'm just stopping by to make my newbie post! I am the proud 'mother' of two Patterdale Terriers: Anastasia and He-Man, who are better known as Annie and Man-Man. Man-Man is my eldest, born on April 23rd, 2008 and Annie my youngest, born on May 8th, 2008. Both are quite adorable. Manny is a black, broken coat Patterdale with an upside-down V on his chest, and soft brown eyes. Annie is a rough coat and is red in coloring. Both are so different.

I also have 5 tarantulas: Harry (we received "Harry" as a wedding gift from a co-worker of my husband's), Ned (short for Arachned), Curly, Adelaide (Addy), and Gwendolyn (Gwen). (I am sure you can tell which ones my husband named and which ones I names! haha)

Harry is a Pink Salmon Tarantula, currently between 10 and 11 years of age. Ned is a Chaco Golden Knee or Chaco Golden Giant and still a juvenile. Adelaide is a Mexican Red knee and is still a juvenile as well. Curly is a little younger than Addy and is a Curly Haired Tarantula. And last, but not least, Gwen is a Chilean Rose Hair and is the baby of them all. She is still a sling and able to fit on my thumb nail!
    That makes up our menagerie currently, though my husband is looking into getting a Black Mouth Cur. So we might have an addition to the family soon!

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

hi welcome to the forum,

3. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to PF..:D

4. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

5. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Hiya and welcome :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice