Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Mr Gizmo, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

Hello all :smile:,as you can see I'm new here but have been following the site since me and my wife adopted Candy from Cats protection in Newbury.We have been the proud owners for a month now and never having owned a cat before we have been going through all sorts of worry and confusion but thanks to this site we now realise that we have nothing to worry about and that Candy is just as unique in her own way but also just as typical as many others.:thumbup:
    Anyway I'm going to post her story up on the show off your rescue cat thread with a few pics.

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to PF...hope you enjoy your stay.....:D

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Nice to meet you - hope you enjoy your time here :) I look forward to reading Candy's story too.

4. WittyKitty

WittyKitty Guest

aaaw :) I was given a cat a year ago and having grown up with dogs I can honestly say it was a real test to my patience and everything else! I didn't know what I was doing. Anyway, a year later she is happy and healthy and I wouldn't be without.

It is very rewarding so well done :smilewinkgrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice