Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smiffy67, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Smiffy67

Smiffy67 PetForums Newbie

Hello my names Julie and my baby jessie is a jakawawa she is now 18 weeks and still quite small I've been advised by my vet to get her spayed next week my concern is her size, it's a responsible thing to do my vet said it's best to do before first heat but I read that this can also cause complications like osteo problems, any advice appreciated.

Number 2 I have bought every dog food under the sun last Bering royal canine but she pick and I end up cooking her lamb or chicken with veg am I causing any harm?

Last one she has very fine almost bald under her belly and these dirt looking marks have appeared but don't seem to be washing off can I use something stronger. Thank you this is my first dog who I spend all my time with she's excellent around people and dogs if they are really big she just rolls on her back as if to say take me!!

She's going so well in pads but I don't think she goes when we go park. A lot of info but I'm a worrier just want to make sure. Thank you all my animal loving friends.

2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Julie.

Head on down to the 'Dog' section. Lots of good-hearted and very knowledgeable doggy people down there who will be able to help and advise you.

Respect to you for seeking the best for your dog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice