Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MagpieLady, Feb 24, 2014.

1. MagpieLady

MagpieLady PetForums Newbie

Hi! I live in Scotland, and until a little while ago I owned a puppy called Dexter, I had had him for 8 months. He now stays with relatives who he is very happy with and I still see him a lot. I have learning and mental health difficulties and while I had family members supporting me with looking after him, it was becoming clear that I couldn't give him, or any dog, what he needed.

I live alone and am still looking for a special someone to share my life with so here I am to start again learning and asking questions. I am determined that I will take everything I learned from Dexter forward and get it right this time. So far I have been looking into cats, and even done an allergy test for Siberians as I had never thought I could have a cat before.

I look forward to taking part!

2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum.

So sorry to read your story. I do hope you manage to find an animal companion to share your life with and I hope you find a brighter day. Be happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice