Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daxie, Aug 21, 2013.

1. daxie

daxie PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member and would like to introduce myself.
    My name is Caroline and I live alone with my menagerie. I have 2 red miniature L/H dachshunds 3yrs old brother and sister called Charlie and Hattie and an African grey parrot 15yrs old called Oscar. I am taking the plunge into having my 'twins trimmed, they pick up all sorts of debris on our walks and suffer from environmental allergies, resulting in a rash on their tummies and chests if I don't wash them underneath when we come back from a walk, so thought that having them trimmed from their skirts down would help. They also both have elbow and hip dysplasia my little boy had an operation on his elbow at 5mths old but it wasn't found in my little girl until later consequently she looks like a bulldog on her front legs. they both will have arthritis later on but enjoy a very good lifestyle at the moment, my little girl gets tired on our long walks but I have a backpack for her on those. They have a wonderful nature are extremely sociable and have quite a circle of 'doggy' friends.

Attached Files:

• 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      167.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, dear Caroline.

What adorable dogs!

3. j4nfr4n

j4nfr4n PetForums VIP

Hi welcome to both you and your lovely dogs to the forum :)

4. daxie

daxie PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone, have been away for awhile dealing with my twins grass allergy, was not happy putting them on atopica long term so have now got them clear but am desperately trying to get them lycra bodysuits so we can go back into the fields walking, but can only find k9 in America and they do not do a size to fit my miniatures, have got material to have some made, but does anyone know a company in the uk who can supply them. HELP!

5. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the problems, they are lovely looking doggies. Ive got a friend on Facebook who makes dog clothes to order, perhaps she can help. I hope this is the link :) https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeDogClothes?ref=profile

6. metame

metame PetForums VIP

can't help sorry but just wanted to say hi and welcome to pf :) your dogs look adorable

7. daxie

daxie PetForums Newbie

Hello bullet thank you for replying, however, I am not on facebook do you have any other way I can contact the person you have mentioned, would be most grateful, thank you.

8. look4

look4 PetForums Newbie

Welcome to the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice