UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Forum.
Finally decided to sign up and start posting. Me and my fiancee brought home our kitten a week ago and have found this forum to be amazing for advise and information as we (by that I mean mainly me :D ) tend to worry over every little thing. We have called him Sheldon and he has just turned 8 weeks old. Slightly annoyed as we were told he was 8 weeks old last week but have found out his birth date since he came to us.
I do not know what breed he is as the mother was not neutered and simply came home one day pregnant, they guess from a stray. I am sure you can tell me, I will be placing a picture of him as my avatar. We have given him a good home none the less and he is settling in very well. We have had no problems with his eating or toileting and he is very playful when he is not sleeping on the sofa.
I don't think we will be able to give any advise just yet as we are just starting out on our cat owning journey but we will join in where we can and will be giving updates on how Sheldon gets on as he grows.
Not sure what else to put in this so I guess that's it.

Thanks for reading. :)

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Huge welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of Sheldon. I was a relative kitty newbie when I joined in August and everyone has been so helpful and has given be tonnes of advice and support.

Enjoy :D :D

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.