UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

My name is Hilary, I am 53 years old, married to Stephen and mum to Sinead.

I have 7 dogs, 2 german shepherds, 4 rough collies and shetland sheep dog, 3 are rescues...

I also have 10 fancy rats and Giant Gambian Pouched Rat.

I volunteer for Freshfields Animal Rescue and UK GSR

·
Super Moderator
29,629 Posts
Hi & welcome:)

Loved your pic in the rats & dogs thread, our elderly GSD is an absolute sweetheart when it comes to small furries too

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Hilary.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello Hilary,

Welcome aboard and congratulation!:)

I see how a zealous friend of animals are you. I can imagine, that the proper supply of such a menagerie requires a serious commitment, and many care from your part.

Moreover, you're a charity volunteer for abused and abandoned animals. Obviously, you involve your hubby and daughter into, otherwise that's impracticable, I think.

However, I assume that your animals cause much pleasure to you and your family. And our animals love, and devotions make the effort worth.:)

Have a nice day,

Al

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Hilary, I'm also quite new to PF. I have two 13 year old cats called Bernard and George and they have just been joined by Missy Moo our new addition - rescue collie x spaniel. I walk voluntarily weekly for a local rescue and have managed to not sneak anyone home until she came along:D
sounds like you have a full house :D

Sarah x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.