UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

a little but about why i am here.

we have wanted a dog of our own since we moved into our own home 12 years ago. As we were in a flat we felt that we would be better to wait. Now we have moved into a house and are all settled we are desperate to get a dog.

Whilst i have wanted a Westie for as long as i can remember (my parents had one when i was a child) my other half has not been as keen due to the size. However, credit where it is due if it made me happy he would have been willing. We have decided to re-evaluate the breed to one we can both be completly happy with & have therfore spent the last few months trawling through breeds to find which breed we would suit best.

We had narrowed it down to a tibbettan terrier & a standard schnauzer..... then we attended all about dogs this weekend & discovered the Eurasier breed. I think we are both smitten:001_wub:

We have talked to a couple of breeders there & also a couple of owners as they were all members of the Eurasier club. However, any input would be most welcome good or bad!!

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.