Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrystalKingdom, Sep 6, 2013.

1. CrystalKingdom

CrystalKingdom PetForums Newbie

Hello to everyone.

We would like to introduce ourselves. We are a small Greek Family Eurasier Breeders that lately started breeding this wonderful breed here in Greece.

My name is Dio (short for Dionisis, you know, the Greek God of Wine).

A little history background for me and my family.

I have been in love with dogs from the small age of 5-6 always wanted to have one but due to my sister being afraid we never got one, but I never stopped loving dogs, helping strays, going to shelters to help out, etc and later with lots of studying and the help of several trainers I became a dog trainer myself in order to help as many dogs and families as possible. 6-7 years ago I moved out of my parents home and to my new home and thus a few years later I got my very first dog, after a long search of which one I wanted I came across this unknown breed to me called Eurasiers, I immediately fell in love with them, had to have one at any cost and I did, so I got my Female dog which I named Zeva (from the character of TV series NCIS). 1 year later I adopted 2 shelter dogs (1 Rot & 1 Husky Mix) and another year later I got my second Eurasier, a male one this time. So, after taking both of them to shows and getting good judgments I decided I wanted to make this unknown breed in Greece know so I started a year ago all the proper paper work and stuff to become a legitimate Eurasier breeder and I did, now I have my family who also helps me with the dogs and we hope one day this breed will become very know to the entire world because they are really wonderful dogs (not that other dogs aren't wonderful) but my heart has surely been stolen by this breed forever.

We will also be having our first litter in a week or 2 and we are so excited. Hoping to be able to share this joyous event with all of you here.

All of you have a nice day.

2. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome we will need pics

3. CrystalKingdom

CrystalKingdom PetForums Newbie

Here is one of my female...Zeva

[​IMG]

and one of my male....Alf

[​IMG]

they are older photos since I don't have new ones at this PC but will upload in the future lots more and new ones

4. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Dio.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice