Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello to all!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Nov 6, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I havent been on much lately we have had alot of personal stuff going on which has really taken it out of me, everything is still up in the air atm and there is still a long way to go but were getting there!

In the last couple of weeks i have also bumped into my 'baby' brother who i havent seen for years! He is now taller than i am and built like a brick sh1t house :lol: we have been spending alot of time together, the kids totally adore him and he adores them so its been nice to watch them get to know each other.

Im feeling totally drained atm, feels like my head is stuffed full of cotton wool so decided to use my new coffee machine today, followed the instructions on the filter coffee etc...god do i regret it now! My head feels like its buzzing the amount of caffeine that must have been in that one cup of coffee :lol:

So how is everyone?

2. SnazzyJazzy

SnazzyJazzy PetForums VIP

hello hb :) good to see you back.

i cant drink coffee at the risk of being locked in one room until i calm down.....

Alls well in the household, i now have a living room floor :eek:

Hows the kids?

3. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Wotcha, good to have you back :D

4. harley bear

Crikey i bet your glad to have a new floor considering the state of your last floor!

Kids are great ta, liam is teething so is a lil grumpy poor lil mite but apart from that were all good. :D

5. skip

skip PetForums VIP

Hi sorry things have been rough lately for you hope things get better for you soon,nice to see you back :)

6. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

been missing ya..and hugs...hope things will get better soon...

7. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I was thinking to myself the other day that I hadn't seen anything from you recently!

Sorry to hear your havign a tough time atm, hope everything returns to normal soon :)

8. harley bear

Thanks guys :)

Its been nice to have some proper family time..its been abit weird getting to know my baby brother considering hes a man now ..god knows when that happened! :skep: :lol:

9. skip

skip PetForums VIP

I'm glad you and your baby brother have found each other, you enjoy getting to know each other, brothers can be very precious :)

10. harley bear

Its been lovely, we have made plans to put our tree up together and make xmas cakes and mince pies etc..well try anyway! I have a feeling this xmas will be a good one :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice