UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been on much lately we have had alot of personal stuff going on which has really taken it out of me, everything is still up in the air atm and there is still a long way to go but were getting there!

In the last couple of weeks i have also bumped into my 'baby' brother who i havent seen for years! He is now taller than i am and built like a brick sh1t house :lol: we have been spending alot of time together, the kids totally adore him and he adores them so its been nice to watch them get to know each other.

Im feeling totally drained atm, feels like my head is stuffed full of cotton wool so decided to use my new coffee machine today, followed the instructions on the filter coffee etc...god do i regret it now! My head feels like its buzzing the amount of caffeine that must have been in that one cup of coffee :lol:

So how is everyone?

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
hello hb :) good to see you back.

i cant drink coffee at the risk of being locked in one room until i calm down.....

Alls well in the household, i now have a living room floor :eek:

Hows the kids?

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crikey i bet your glad to have a new floor considering the state of your last floor!

Kids are great ta, liam is teething so is a lil grumpy poor lil mite but apart from that were all good. :D

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys :)

Its been nice to have some proper family time..its been abit weird getting to know my baby brother considering hes a man now ..god knows when that happened! :skep: :lol:

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm glad you and your baby brother have found each other, you enjoy getting to know each other, brothers can be very precious :)
Its been lovely, we have made plans to put our tree up together and make xmas cakes and mince pies etc..well try anyway! I have a feeling this xmas will be a good one :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.