Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello to All Animal Lovers !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pamela Renfrew, Jun 15, 2010.

1. pamela Renfrew

pamela Renfrew PetForums Senior

Hi there folks, my name is Pamela. I have 4 cats ..... that are outside most of the time.... unless they creep past me ! Conoch is my shadow, my baby, my love.... he is an all Black German Shepherd Long haired dog..... I love him with all my heart..... I also have Kai... an Alaskan Malamute ..... big boy... weighing in at over 8 stone !!!! Such a crap guard dog ... but try and get to the fridge for some food before him !!!! He is loyal to who ever has food.... bless him... he was 5 or 6 when we got him....he had had a rough time i think in the last few years... he now thinks that he has won the lottery and bought a country cottage and has staff !! I also have a beautiful all Black Thoroughbred x Irish Pacer who is 9. Last year we had a stable/ garage built at the house and it was a dream come true to have my wee horsey home in the winter.... I was in the Hotel trade for 25 years and now run the Waggy Tails Dog Walking... which is totally wonderful.... what a way to live... Anyway.. i reckon thats enough of an introduction and hopefully i will get chatting to lots of you soon..... when I work out how to use this site !!! Pamx

2. LadyLoraella

LadyLoraella PetForums Member

welcome! This place is fab, be warned, you will become addicted! :thumbup:

3. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome!:thumbup:

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

oh wow. hi and welcome!

5. Jade-marie

Jade-marie PetForums Junior

Hiya and welcome.
    Can't wait to see some pics of your pets :)

6. pamela Renfrew

Hi there. Thanks for your welcome notes... We are off to Arran tomorrow for a couple of weeks holiday......so peaceful over there and the house is kept to perfection (Mother-in-laws!) ..... Hopefully I will get some lessons from hubby on how to put pics on so that you can all see my little beauties !!! Meanwhile...... you could check out my webpage..... www.crookhill.com .... speak soon. x x x x :)

7. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

Hi Pamela and welcome :) I'm a fellow scot, and about to move out your direction lol We're self building in the area ;)

8. pamela Renfrew

Hi... Thanks for your reply.... Whereabouts are you moving to ? Is the house in Drymen your holiday house ? My sister-in-law and family live just outside Drymen . . . . its a gorgeous part of scotland..Good luck with the move...

9. kazschow

kazschow PetForums VIP

hi Pamela, yup the house in drymen is my dog friendly self catering house :) I'm moving just outside of Beith, on the hill looking down into the Garncock valley ;)

10. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Hi, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here to PF!

You should post some pic's of your lovely pets!

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

hiya :D.........

12. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice