UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new around here joined a couple of days ago :)

My name is Lou im 21 years old with two beautiful dogs Charlie and Chloe (who is very poorly) Brother and sister aged 9 xx

And i also have to children Kayleigh who is 3, Liam who is 2!xx

I used to own rats and im waiting for some more once they are born :) xx

I used to own, 7 rats, 10 guinea pigs + all their babies & 2 hamster xx

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
hi and welcome.

hope chloe gets better soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much, And yea it is serious :( She got heart mumor and another heart condition i cant remember what its called but the heart is not pumping blood around the body proberly and she has spondylosis, she has also had pancrtitis... She on tons of tablets daily (which are keeping her alive) But she has eposodes where she collapes and she underweigh as she wont eat proberly and she has to have loads of blood tests she always at the vets poor girl.. But as long as she happy so they say!! She's only 9 :( How do you post pictures?

·
Super Moderator
29,747 Posts
Hi & welcome, so sorry your girl is so ill ((((hugs))))
Good luck with your new ratties, I had 4 until 2 weeks ago & we have added another 6 to our ratty family:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you :) And i cant wait to get my new rats i havnt had any in a while really looking forward to it :) 6 awww bet they are lovely i love rats i do xxx

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello everyone :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello :D :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.