Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hello ppl :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by andylane, Apr 23, 2011.

1. andylane

andylane PetForums Newbie

Well ive gone and done it and got my family the kitten theive always wanted today. My problem is i dont know one thing about them. So here i am reading averything i can. I already may have a brooding problem cos my kitten is 6 weeks old, and i`m worried about litter trained or sucking on people ... so i have to wait and see.... there will be lots of questions so get ready :001_smile:
    thanks in advanced

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum, I havent had a cat for years so not your best bet, Might be an idea to start a new thread in cat chat, titled with the problem your having, it should get picked up and answered better there maybe.

3. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, as Sled Dog hotel said starting a thread on the cat section would be a great idea, I have 4 cats and 1 was approximately 3 weeks old when we were handed her in the street, shes an amazing cat with no suckling problems but she is a moody girl, I think thats just her personality though not her early removal from the litter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice