Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello pet lovers of the world :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrazyCatLady22740, Apr 14, 2011.

1. CrazyCatLady22740

CrazyCatLady22740 PetForums Newbie

Hi all how ya doing?

Id just like to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Sarah and i live in Bolton with my boyfriend David and my 3 cats - Garfield 9, Frodo 8 and Gabriel 1 and i also have a rather large dog called Beethoven who is just coming upto 1 year old in may.

The cats are Short Hair Domestic cats and Beethoven is a Leonburger cross Alsation with the colouring of a St. Bernard (hense the name).

Each have their own unique personality... for example:-

Frodo (female, indoor cat - yes i know she has a boys name but her mum was called Boris so could be worse) hugs you when you hold her with both paws clutching the back of your neck, :)
    Gabriel (female, also indoor cat) does a kind of ballet when you scratch her back and
    Garfield (male, outdoor cat who we got from the shelter) has the highest meow for a tom cat ive ever heard also he has the nickname 'Battle Cat' as he is constantly coming home with mud in his fur or fur missing etc. Garfield as stated above we got from the shelter. People kept taking him back as he apparently didnt get on well with other cats. This has always baffled me as he grooms Frodo and Gabriel and lets them groom him also and all 3 are always curled up together. Sure they have their spats but thats what cats do.
    Beethoven is just completely insane and enjoys trashing the house at the moment :)

My pets are my life and i would do literally anything for them as im sure is the case for many of you.

Im not sure what else to say really as dont want to take up all your time reading my post about my whole life haha :)

Hope your all having a great day and hope to chat to some of you sometime :)

All the best
    Sarah and Co.
    x

2. ichliebe

ichliebe Banned

hi,nice to meet you ,welcome here,i have two dogs

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

4. CrazyCatLady22740

What breed of dogs do you own? Big types or small?

5. CrazyCatLady22740

Awwwww im loving the sparkly fairy :) ty x

6. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum. Would be nice to see some pictures especially of the leo mix.

7. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome! :) type away! thats what this forum is all about! :D

PLUS were all realy nosey! :) (well some of us are) :D:D (MEEEE!!) :D:D

8. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Hi Sarah, welcome to pf :D

9. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome :D

My long departed cat Cassidy used to hug people just the same as Frodo does. Your cat is the first I have heard of who does the same!

I am 'Mum' to Daisy a year old tibetan terrier and an old pusscat called Billy

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to our mad forum, hope you enjoy your stay with us all. Have fun xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice