UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've just joined here to get some advice as my 11 week old black lab starts his life with me.

Darwin is growing fast and is unrecognisable from from shy and timid tiny puppy that came home just 2 weeks ago!

I will be posting soon as I have some training questions and also some other issues!

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
Hello and welcome,

Shy and timid doesn't sound *good* for a Labrador pup, they should be fairly outgoing, although I'm not sure if that's just your way of describing how he was at first in his new home rather than him as an overall character.

Look forward to hearing more about him, I've got 3 mainly show bred Labs, the OH has about a dozen or so working bred Labs, so I'm always interested in hearing about other peoples Labs and what they're like ;)

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.